My author has been exploring her roots, but she has been writing. Today only, her new book, Walking Off Heaven’s Shore, is free at Amazon today only:
Grab a copy, even if you don’t have a Kindle; read on your phone as I do, or you can convert for a Nook or iPad instead of a Kindle here:
Use the download to computer option. I don’t put DRM on my books.
Ten-Piece Bucket of Southern Fried Fiction with Fixings
- Walking off Heaven’s Shore : Washed in the flood of knowing
- Intervention :Mothers and daughters–can it ever work?
- Turning Point : Friday morning, a cup of coffee, a decision
- Pachelbel’s Canyons : Mall Markswoman Maintains Muzak Manifested Mayhem
- Walk the Dog: Who’s holding which end of the leash?
- The Fire Inside: Can he stand the heat?
- Kitchen Witchery :The lost art of female bonding across generations
- Swamp of the Soul: You only see the snakes if you look for them.
- Storm Front : Revenge served cold can be slippery when wet.
- The last time I dated a serial killer: A literate man is hard to find
You must log in to post a comment.